Purposefully planned weekly group fitness classes
held consistently on fixed days and times year round. The group fitness fee includes unlimited access to these sessions that start as early at 5:15 am and as late as 5:45 pm Monday – Saturday. Members enrolled in our semi-private and personal training programs have unlimited access to these classes too.
Body Essentials is closed starting Saturday by 11am & on Sunday to allow all coaches and members to rest, reset, enjoy life and prepare for the upcoming week.
Our Group Fitness Workouts Include:
- Spinning ™ that improves cardiovascular endurance in a non-impact group cycling class led by a certified instructor who provides a guided ride set to music
- TRX ™ a body weight training class that uses suspension training straps for each exercises providing a full body impact building strength, flexibility and movement technique
- Raised Barre ™ uses ballet and pilates techniques for a full body, strength class leading from your core and fine tuning every major muscle and joint leaving you longer, stronger, and energized for your heavier strength training classes through a pre-choreographed high energy music model
- Yoga utilizes various styles in each class to blend stretching and strengthening poses to help you recover from workouts and keep your mind and body quiet and relaxed
- Circuit Training mixes strength and high intensity cardio methods for an efficient workout with a long-term impact on your day
- Total Body Blast varies in methodology each week and often capitalizes on seasonal and holiday trends for a fun and energetic strength and cardio mix on Saturday mornings
Is Group Fitness Right for You?
Group Training is great for those who:
- Want or need flexibility in their workout schedule showing up when they want or can for their desired workout
- Desire the support, accountability and education that the Body Essentials journey provides, creating an individual experience for each member
- Embrace a good physical and intellectual stimulation that our monthly challenges, regular workshops and quarterly book clubs provide