Depending on the length of our new virtual living normality, we will evolve our programming to keep you motivated and equally energized and calm for the ongoing adjustments we are all making!!! We are stronger together!
Virtual Class Schedule
(as of 6/1/20)
Schedule may shift as time goes on depending on participation
Early AM: 5:30 - 6:15 AM
Monday – TRX or Strength
Tuesday – Circuit 45
Wednesday – Spin -Whether you have a spinning bike; bike on a trainer; stationary bike or treadmill, or what to do some HIIT, join in on this group cardio option!
Thursday – Mixed Circuit (Any Equipment Goes: Stationary Bike/Spin Bike/Treadmill/TRX/Weights/Bands/Body Weight)
Mid-Day: 12:15 - 1 PM
Monday – Circuit45 – Mix of Equipment Cardio & Strength
Wednesday – Mindful Movement: Mobility – stretching & core to restore and relax
Friday – Circuit45 – Mix of Equipment Cardio & Strength
Evening: 5:15 - 6pm (unless otherwise noted)
Monday – Spin – Whether you have a spinning bike; bike on a trainer; stationary bike or treadmill, join in on this group cardio option!
Tuesday – HIIT! 45 minutes of High Intensity Interval Training! Anything goes but everything is scalable for all fitness levels. Outside location TBD & may vary!
Wednesday – TRX or Strength – If you do not have a TRX Suspension trainer, no worries! Follow the workout with bodyweight or dumbbells!
Thursday – Spin -Whether you have a spinning bike; bike on a trainer; stationary bike or treadmill, join in on this group cardio option!
Saturday – 8:30am: Total Body Blast – 75 minutes of all of our favorite exercises & finishing with a good stretch. This class is offered every Saturday! Plan on bringing a moderate set of weights (not your heaviest; not your lightest) and a towel or mat (that you do not mind getting dirty). Outside location is at Esquline Hill in Mendon. Turn left off of Rte 4 east before Sugar & Spice. Drive straight down and around, you cannot miss the big flat piece of land! Park mindfully out of the road and not tear up the grass. Should it rain, class will be held on Zoom. Notification will be made on Facebook & via text around 7:30 or a little after!
Sunday – 10am: Mindful Movement – 60 minutes of stretching; mobility; possibly core and definitely relaxation!
Join URL: https://zoom.us/j/85020914262 (Click)
You can use Zoom (https://zoom.us/meetings) on your laptop from a browser or app in addition to on your phone or tablet!
“Zooming” Top 5 Tips!
1. Stay on Mute once class has started unless you are in a very quiet space as background noise is easily picked up and is distracting especially during a quieter class like Mindful Movement. You will still be able to hear the instructor when on Mute. Class will be open for conversation 8-10 minutes before and up to 5 minutes after if needed!
2. Chat Feature: Feel free to ask questions or make comments on chat during class if you do not want to ask out loud.
3. Practice the set up of your device in advance so you can see and be seen from various standing or even laying positions
4. If you cannot stay for a full class….no worries. It is easy to leave a zoom class sight unseen! Leave a chat message or tell us at the beginning of class just so the coach knows you are fine.
5. Keep your video feature on so the coaches can check for form!
True Coach Workouts:
We will refresh programming on the app every three weeks but will not take away old programming so you will have plenty of workouts you can do on your own if live group fitness is not your “jam.”
I have a large collection of exercises & workouts that I will sporadically release from YouTube on our Facebook page so follow us on Facebook where there are already an abundance of #mondaymotivation workouts posted from the last 2-3 years. Just look under videos! And follow our You Tube channel for our WOW – Workout of the Week & other workouts!
Body Essentials Personal Training & Wellness: